Sunday, November 23, 2008

Red Spots Before Period

ROBERT NEW WITH ELLEN


underwear showing Ellen says "Bite Me" - Bite

"Now, are you single?" Ellen asked.

"Ah, yes," replied the British actor. "It seems that no wishes to establish a relationship with me. It is very strange. "" All I shout and even scream now appreciated that not only normal, if I relate emotionally to other people too. The truth is that nobody has accepted the challenge. "(I'LL GLADLY ACCEPT AND A GREAT SACRIFICE qede CLARO QE, ALL IS NO LONGER FOR QE ESTES SOLITO)

Ellen: Well, your hair, is something everyone is obsessed. They love your hair!
Rob: I know and in fact, I can not understand at all.
Ellen: There's something you always you should have ... well, something must tell people about your hair before.

Rob: My friends in London told me "Why everyone is so for your hair? It is completely crazy. " I mean, I do not know.
Ellen: Now, are you single? I'm sure this is the question you all want to know their response.
Rob: Ah, yes. Yes.
Ellen: And you want to stay single? Do you have some sort of ideal woman with whom you would like to establish a relationship?
Rob: I do not know, what happens is that it seems that nobody wants to get into a relationship with me. It is very strange.
Ellen: I think you're wrong [said after hearing the screams of the fans].
Rob: Well, girls like yelling. In fact, they like to yell relationships [eg. "Marry me" XD], but ultimately no one is committed.
Ellen: I'm sure soon someone shall undertake. Do you have a car?
Rob: If I have it.
Ellen: What about driving?
Rob: Well, technically handling, but have not had the opportunity to drive here.
Ellen: So, do not drive. Better yet, imagine you proque confused and you will run here on the wrong side of the road [remember that in England, people drive on the opposite side].
Rob: I guess I'll make it, after a few weeks, you know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment