Sunday, November 23, 2008

Can I Sell Knives On Craigslist

Y ME LLEGO ROBERT WITH THE TWILIGHT


all started almost a year ago my mom told m "Choose your Christmas present" something hard and must confess I am very indesisa bn ps my first choice a HSM cute collection bag when I saw NCAT m, then I go to the books section and there was where my life started to change, take a book cover caught my attention m hands with a title block including the Twilight and then A DANGEROUS LOVE him and I turned back cover leei.
There are three things that I'm completely safe.
First Edward was a vampire.
Second, a part of him dies to drink my blood.
And third, I am totally and perdidamnt Namorado d it. Ps
m just those words caught the attention, so take it at first only to have to read something, sometimes I buy books and leave them in half because I do not catch the beginning dsd, dje cute bag of Christmas my HSM n Mom gave me the book never imagine a man would know qe qe m do not forget Harry Potter at all but if namora perdidamnt.

December 25 and it was beginning to devour qe qe to know I'm a bookworm I've at last from the beginning I loved Edward went from being a fictional character to my eternal love and my great obsession, for 31 and it was over, I go to the dark side is so turn me into a vampire's heart and literary Qeri my thirst, there could not finish in the dance I was thirsty for more Qeri January 1, I began to search the internet and saw qe had more books that would soothe my thirst sun for an instant read tnia qe and in Mexico was not yet so qe SCH in ares and surprise surprise I could download it in English I did not mind going blind to be attached to the computer for hours leeiendo not sleep, not eat anything but not to devour them read me again when the sasi so my thirst with New Moon which was causing much pain, so many tears and frustration I found the book boring din the presence of my beloved Edward and I could feel how he felt Bella Bella felt I missed him so anela aaah ! it sounds crazy but qe Edward conviertio in my world and when he finally returned to appear in the Histria saved me from madness every page qe pasava I fell in love even more and when I finished it was hysterical back again and download ECLIPSE sed on 6 January and it was leeiendo and ah could not believe that I still do not transform Qeri continue leeiendo but much remains to DAWN.

Holiday season and return to the sculpture qe reluctantly knew there was no Edward Cullen and zaz! ASILE one of my friends was sitting in our usual leeiendo vanqita Twilight and said "That book is great, I'm in love with Edward" to qe replied "Me too" and apart from her and I went there to blame for qe fever spread to our entire Suddenly group of friends were all in love with Edward but she and I were the official ladies Cullen ha ha ha ...



qe Then we learned the movie would come out and thirst but was less painful back by qe could see the pictures, news and videos about the shooting.

Time passed and the sun came out again in my life I literally dawn came and he he could not wait esque qe the book came out in English as translated with the help of my friend and my boyfriend lalo just so I could quench thirst.

And two days ago almost lost my heart so I hope the movie qe qe throughout the year has went IRLA I had planned to do with my friends on Friday but Miriam did not invite me to go to the preview and there are sitting together watching the powerful Twilight on a Thursday at 10:00 pm qe ns room was half empty so I play qe was a private event as it were all to "ah" "eh" and to say supiraban qe stole my tears, screams, sighs, and all my heart I returned to get the Twilight the most charming love story does not exceed the book for nothing but this beautiful and I vito 4 times and even more ha ha ha qiero thirst increases day by day and not hold as much as layers until I got my Edward Cullen ...


mom for giving me
Grai the best book of all qe e leeido clear after harry potter thanks for giving me the greatest love that anyone has seen before and thanks for you qe Meet the man most amazing of all, thanks for taking me to Edward Cullen. NICKY

BELLA CULLEN: I fell in love again
ASILE ALICE CULLEN: AND THE SAME (EDWARD CULLEN)

0 comments:

Post a Comment