Sunday, November 23, 2008

How Long Does It Take To Make Homebrew

Seth talks about the film in StephenieMeyer.com: "Not as good as the book." INTERVIEW WITH ROBERT

"As mentioned in the main page I had the incredible opportunity to attend the premiere of the movie Twilight in Los Angeles. Thanks to Stephenie for having me - it was really an experience, the kind that only happen once in a lifetime. The After-Party and the movie were fantastic. But I was not on the red carpet (if you try to sneak, security mentioned something about my "not good looking enough.") If you have not seen pictures of the red carpet, you can watch them on mtv.com, imdb.com, and you can read a good review of the night by Larry Carroll at MTV.

Although I am not a film critic, I feel compelled to tell everyone what he thought about the movie. The first question everyone seems to ask is "Is it as good as the book?" The answer is "no." But I can not think of a good book which they have made a film as good as the book. I think it would be impossible to reproduce in two hours the kind of experience that is reading Twilight. Did you enjoy the book fans of the movie? Absolutely. Do you hear between the "Twi-Hards", cries, laughs, squeals, giggles and fainting (not necessarily in that order)? Definitely - and order will probably be elected repeated several times. Perhaps a better question (especially for those of you who are afraid to take your boyfriend / husband) is: do people have not read the book will like the movie? I say "Yes." It is not uncommon for someone to feel like you do not have the time or care to read a book of 500 pages. However, the core of the story of Twilight has brilliantly preserved if the two hours it takes, and there is no reason to think that just because someone is not an avid reader, enjoyed the great story. Also, as in the book of Stephenie, there is a good amount of stock (enough to entertain even those who are "very manly" for a love story.)

In this case I must say that I really liked the movie. Not perfect, but it is extremely good. There are several things I want to tell everyone (especially about the amazing talents of various actors), but I will not give anything away. I want to be as pleasantly surprised as I am. I mean as I was quickly impressed with the actors off screen. I spoke briefly to several of the actors and I was surprised how their feet on the ground and how nice they were. For example (and I feel bad to mention only a few because they are all great and really seem to enjoy talking to their fans) Peter Facinelli (Carlisle), Rachelle Lefevre (Victoria), Ashley Greene (Alice), and Lawrence Taylor (Jacob) are some of the nicest people you could imagine. I feel great when good people find success. I know a lot of time and hard work was what it cost to make this movie, and in my opinion has really paid.

I hope you all enjoy the movie as much as me. I'll be excited to read your feedback and comments on forums, blogs and fansites. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment