Saturday, April 30, 2011

Boob Neighbour Sleeping

Happy Mother's Day! Advances

On Friday, just arrived from school, my son gave me the gift of Mother's Day. The poor could not contain the excitement and said he would wait until Sunday to teach me what I had prepared for me .. hehehehe. Inside that yellow packet is a piece of homemade soap is made by some grandmothers of children at his school. After giving me lots of kisses and repeated several times "I love you mom," also gave me the diplomilla that touched me very much, and which reads:
DIPLOMA FOR THE BEST MOTHER IN THE WORLD

Dedicated to: Rosana

Because it whenever you need ,
and teach by example what is the effort and work.
For worry when I get sick, and talk to me about whatever,
for understanding in some other circumstances,
For your love and good times that always give me,
Today I give you this diploma
As well as you ...

" THE BEST MOM OF WORLD

TE Want
I wish Happy Mother's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment