Monday, March 28, 2011

Underwear For Wrestling Singlet

Rosario: Police enter a home and shoot lead bullets neighbors

In Rosario, police Santa Fe violently stopped a group of people entering homes and lead bullets. The patrol arrived in the western district of the city on a complaint of domestic violence and to the high operating several neighbors began filming with their cell phones. To try to kidnap those phones the police followed several people even in their homes, where they also beat men and women. Finally

7 people were arrested, at least two women, one pregnant. The victims were going to do today denounced the violent actions of the uniformed police Rosario, 14. One young detainee was handcuffed inside the police station, kneeling and underwear. Marisol

Frutos, the sister of two of the detainees told in dialogue with Free Air Community Radio that how the police entered his home and arrested them, "When my brother comes to cell down the hall, the police follow him, is 8 police put up the door to inside my house. They beat my brothers, and Marcelo Santos. " "I was under the dictatorship, I did not live. What my parents lived for 35 years and some of my brothers, but I could live in the flesh and feel it firsthand. Because we were all dead, "he told FARCO Information through Free Air Community Radio. "When I my house was my nephew in a corner of the room, the scare they had. A creature of two years alone, asking for the father. As in those times, "continued Maria Frutos, who confirmed that the police fired live ammunition into the house. Www.farco.org.ar

0 comments:

Post a Comment