Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Co To Są Klucze Aktywacji Pinnacle Tv

Owl.


Why are you crying mom? a little boy asked his mother. Because I am a woman, she replied. But, I do not understand! said the boy. His mother leaned toward him and holding him said: ... And I never understand my love. Later the little boy asked his father, why mommy cries sometimes for no reason? All women cry for no reason provided. ... Was all that the father could answer.
The little boy grew up and became a grown man, still wondering Why was it that women cry for no reason? One day the boy become a man knelt and asked God: God ... Why do women cry so easily? And God said ...
When I asked the woman had to create something special. I made her shoulders strong enough, to carry the weight of the world and just; while soft enough for comfort! I gave him an immense inner strength so that he could endure childbirth and also to the rejection that often comes from their own children!
I gave him the strength that allows you to move forward, taking care of his family, without complaint, despite illness and fatigue, even when others give up! I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any circumstances, even when these children find it hurt a lot ... The same sensitivity that makes any sadness, crying or pain of the child disappears and makes you share the anxieties, doubts and fears of adolescence!
I gave enough strength so that he could forgive her husband for his faults, and the molding of one of his ribs so that she could take care of your heart! I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurt his wife, and sometimes I put tests to measure their strength and determination to keep his side in spite of everything!
But Son ... to withstand anything. I gave her tears and it is only for use when needed, to pour them a little love poured into each, which vanishes in the air and save humanity! Thank God for having created woman ... now I understand the feeling of my mother, sister, wife. ... Said the man with a heavy sigh on her lips. (Do not know the author)

Congratulations to us women!

Amparo A gift for me and all women. Thanks friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment