Saturday, December 8, 2007

How Long Does It Take To Charge A 12volt Battery

WHAT? A FAREWELL

1. Each player starts counting 8 peculiar things or habits about yourself.
2. People who pass the string must create an entry about those 8 things and
the game.
3. At the end of the input must elect eight persons to whom it will
chain and list their names.
4. Do not forget to leave a comment to the blog of these 8 people saying they've been
chain and to read your blog.

Si ... have I uninstalled SL (I needed that space disk to store songs in my lap ... I'll be hosting more of an inn: P) but I keep an eye on my blog and my friends to follow the evolution of the metaverse without me ... So I run and someone thought to include me in this weird game of "tagged" ... In short, I copy the instructions and tell them the 8 things ... BUT I'M NOT GOING TO ANYONE OVER TAGGED BY THE FOLLOWING:
1 - A tagger who could not blog
2 - For those that do blog and tagging me
3 - Someone has to break this infinite loop of "taggeos" if not going to be the never ending story ... If someone is upset that I broke the rules, then I talk and we managed.

My 8 things:

- In RL from very young I liked sports and physical activities, I studied ballet, played soccer and fast in high school, kung fu (We only offer a few months) and boxing, plus I like to go biking or running.
- One of the reasons why I joined SL was for having broken his nose punched someone (and not speak out more, and who told him the story, and whom I told it not grinding).
- Nobody I know in RL know that once I got into SL with the exception of a friend who showed me that it was this
- I love the party and for this December in RL I copied over a small step dance that I learned in SL for my avatar =) my favorite music to dance the salsa, cumbia and Tejano band =).
- Another thing I love is cooking, and this year will be in charge of preparing the turkey and salad for the Christmas family dinner.
- In RL I'm always the designated driver because I do not drink alcohol for 3 years =) and even though my new car has an engine that say it's 300 horsepower (I was a duty as 290, counting from the grill, that of instructional and with no steering wheel or 10) do not like to drive fast or on the road.
- The name of my avatar was chosen by chance ... when I was registering on the radio interviewed Sasha Sokol Timbiriche reunited on ... Halderman was a coincidence ... Coppola could have been good or some other rare surname SL.
- During my stay in SL always use the program on a computer with only 256 MB of RAM, more than one told me it was a miracle that exist in SL are

Already 8, no? ... I hope to have it and if not ... will hold, who knows when I come back to post something here =). SASHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment